Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve health. Caffeine, a substance in coffee is scientifically proven to help improving mental performance. A small amount of caffeine in a cup coffee omits large amount of energy and mental boost, enough for us to embrace challenges for the day.
- Coffee can improve energy levels and make you smarter Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. This is because it contains a stimulant called caffeine, which is actually the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world.
- Coffee can help you burn fatSeveral studies show that caffeine, a substance in coffee can increase fat burning in the body and boost the metabolic rate.
- Coffee can drastically improve physical performance Caffeine, a substance in coffee can increase adrenaline levels and release fatty acids from the fat tissues. It also leads to significant improvements in physical performance.
- Coffee may lower the risk of type II diabetes Several observational studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of getting type II diabetes.
- Coffee may protect from Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia Coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease, which is a leading cause of dementia worldwide.
- Coffee may lower the risk of Parkinson’s disease Coffee drinkers have up to a 60 per cent lower risk of getting Parkinson’s disease, the second most common neurodegenerative disorder.
- Coffee appears to have protective effects on the liver Coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of developing cirrhosis, which can be caused by several diseases that affect the liver.
- Coffee can fight depression and make you happier Depression is a serious mental disorder that causes a significantly reduced quality of life. Coffee appears to lower the risk of developing depression.
- Coffee drinkers have a lower risk of some types of cancer Coffee appears to be protective against two types of cancer; liver cancer and colorectal cancer.
- Coffee does not cause heart disease and may lower the risk of stroke Coffee drinkers do not have an increased risk of heart disease, but a slightly lower risk of stroke.
- Coffee may help you live longer Several studies show that coffee drinkers are less likely to get many diseases, it makes sense that coffee could help you live longer.